NOTE: 26650 Battery included in the kit!
- Single 26650 High-Amp Battery - (included)
- Optional 18650 High-Amp Battery w/ Sleeve Adapter
- Max Wattage Output: 100W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Durable Aluminum & Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Injection Molding Technology - High-Resistant
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Threaded Battery Cap - Bottom-Loaded
- Hidden MicroUSB Port - Torx Screw Secured -Firmware Upgrade ONLY
- 510 Connection
- 1 Aegis 100W Box Mod
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 Silicone Seal Replacement
- Spare Torx Screw
Geek Vape - Aegis Tough 100W (FREE 26650 Battery!)
The Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Box Mod delivers one of the most complete output device in the market, designed to withstand tough environments with the capability of firing up to 100W and sophisticated temperature control regulation powered by a single 18650 or 26650 (26650 Battery included). Made in collaboration with the inspirational designer behind Heatvape Invader Mini, the chassis of the Aegis 100W is built around the utilization of a single 26650 platform for long-lasting battery life, with an aesthetically balanced curvature for a modernized impression. With the help of a battery sleeve, the Aegis 100W can accommodate a single 18650 battery cell for versatility in power usage.
The battery is bottom-loaded, open and closed by a threaded battery cap for secure attachment, optimal safety, and eliminates battery rattle. Along the aluminum and zinc alloy material construction, Geek Vapeadopts an advanced LSR Injection Molding technology that can easily withstand dirty environmental, shock-absorbent, and water-resistant capability. An rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with an intuitive OLED display screen for organized informational readouts.
The Aegis Mod has a maximum wattage output of 100W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges. The USB port is safely covered on the top of the device, secured by two torx screw and meant to only be used for firmware updates. A sensational device crafted with modern chassis designs and comprehensive output functionalities, the Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Box Mod reigns as one of the best single 18650/26650 output device in the market.